Terms of ServiceLast updated : June 4, 2018
We provide bus travel booking services through the Website (the "Services").
The content, information and the Website (including, but not limited to, price and availability of travel services), as well as the infrastructure used to provide such content and information, is proprietary to us or our suppliers and providers. You agree not to otherwise modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell or re-sell any information, software, products, or services obtained from or through the Website and/or Services. Additionally, you agree not to:
- Use the Website or its contents for any commercial purpose;
- Access, monitor or copy any software, content or information of the Website using any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means or any manual process for any purpose without our express written permission;
- Violate the restrictions in any robot exclusion headers on the Website or bypass or circumvent other measures employed to prevent or limit access to the Website;
- Impersonate or misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity;
- "Frame", "mirror" or otherwise incorporate any part of the Website into any other website without our prior written authorization;
- Access, tamper with, or use any non-public areas of the Website or Shabiby’s computer systems;
- Attempt to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of the Website or any related system or network or breach any security or authentication measures used in connection with the Website and such systems and networks;
- Attempt to decipher, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any of the software used to provide the Website;
- Harm or threaten to harm other users in any way or interfere with, or attempt to interfere with, the access of any user, host or network, including without limitation, by sending a virus, overloading, flooding, spamming, or mail-bombing the Website;
- Provide payment information belonging to a third party;
- Use Website in an abusive way contrary to its intended use, to its documentation or to Shabiby’s reasonable instructions;
- Systematically retrieve data or other content from the Website to create or compile, directly or indirectly, in single or multiple downloads, a collection, compilation, database, directory or the like, whether by manual methods, through the use of bots, crawlers, or spiders, or otherwise;
- Infringe third party intellectual property rights when using or accessing the Website.
Shabiby will have the right to investigate and prosecute violations of any of the above, including without limitation possible infringement of any intellectual property rights and possible security breaches, to the fullest extent of the law. Shabiby may involve and cooperate with law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who violate these Terms. You acknowledge that, although Shabiby has no obligation to monitor your access to or use of the Website, it has the right to do so and may disclose any content, records, or electronic communication for the purpose of operating the Website, to ensure your compliance with these Terms, or to comply with applicable law or the order or requirement of a court, administrative agency or other governmental body.
2. Software Available On This Website
The software, information, content, products, and services (the "Software") that are made available to download from the Website is the copyrighted work of Shabiby. Your use of such Software is governed by these Terms.
Please note that all Software, including, without limitation, all HTML code contained on this Website, is owned by Shabiby, and is protected by copyright laws and international treaty provisions. Any reproduction or redistribution of the Software is expressly prohibited, and may result in severe civil and criminal penalties. Violators will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible.
WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, COPYING OR REPRODUCTION OF THE SOFTWARE TO ANY OTHER SERVER OR LOCATION FOR FURTHER REPRODUCTION OR REDISTRIBUTION IS EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED. THE SOFTWARE IS WARRANTED, IF AT ALL, ONLY ACCORDING TO THE TERMS OF THE LICENSE AGREEMENT.
3 Copyright, Notice And Limited Licence
All contents of this Website are: © 2018 Shabiby Bus Line Service, Inc. All rights reserved. Shabiby Bus Line is a trademark of Shabiby. The information, content, graphics, text, sounds, images, buttons, trademarks, service marks, trade names and logos (the "Materials") contained in this Website are protected by copyright, trademark, database right, sui generis right and other intellectual property laws under national laws and international treaties. Shabiby or its licensors (as the case may be) retain all right, title, interest and intellectual property rights in and to the Materials. You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information, Materials, software, products or services obtained from the Website.
Other than expressly provided herein, nothing in these Terms shall be construed as inferring by implication or otherwise any licence or right under any copyright, trademark, database right, sui generis right or other intellectual property or proprietary interest of Shabiby, its licensors or any third party. Any persons breaching any of these Terms may be prosecuted. Any other trademarks, service marks, logos, trade names and any other proprietary designations are the trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective parties. If you are aware of an infringement of our brand, please let us know by e-mailing us at email@example.com.
Shabiby may at any time and for any reason, with or without cause, and in its sole discretion, immediately: (i) suspend or terminate (in whole or in part) your authorization to use the Website; (ii) suspend, terminate, remove or permanently delete and destroy, as applicable (iii) restrict access to the materials posted or submitted to the Website
Shabiby reserves the right to temporarily or permanently discontinue the Website at any time. Shabiby will deploy commercially reasonable efforts to notify you of such discontinuation.
THE SOFTWARE CONTAINED ON THIS WEBSITE MAY INCLUDE INACCURACIES OR ERRORS, INCLUDING SCHEDULE, AVAILABILITY AND PRICING ERRORS. IN ADDITION, SHABIBY EXPRESSLY RESERVES THE RIGHT TO CORRECT ANY ERRORS ON THIS WEBSITE. INFORMATION DISPLAYED ON THIS WEBSITE IS INTENDED AS ONLY GENERAL GUIDELINES. SHABIBY MAY MAKE IMPROVEMENTS AND/OR CHANGES ON THIS WEBSITE AT ANY TIME.
Be sure to return to this page periodically to review the most current version of the Terms. We reserve the right at any time, at our sole discretion, to change or otherwise modify the Terms without prior notice, and your continued access or use of the Website signifies your acceptance of the updated or modified Terms. If we modify these Terms, we will update the "Last Updated" date at the bottom of these Terms. By continuing to access or use the Website, you are indicating that you agree to be bound by the modified Terms.
We welcome and encourage you to provide feedback, comments and suggestions for improvements to the Website (the "Feedback"). You may submit Feedback by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You acknowledge and agree that all Feedback will be the sole and exclusive property of Shabiby and you hereby irrevocably assign to Shabiby and agree to irrevocably assign to Shabiby all of your right, title, and interest in and to all Feedback.
Please send any comment or question regarding these Terms, by email using the following address: email@example.com.